Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Ten On 10: October 2012

I am always looking for an easier way to record our life for myself and my family so when I first started reading Rebekah Gough's blog A Bit of Sunshine, I fell in love with her idea of taking a photo each hour for 10 hours every 10th of the month.  I'm hoping to find the beauty of an average day no matter what it brings.  You can read about Rebekah's inspiration and see more Ten on Ten projects here.

My first attempt at Ten on 10 was a little undershot.  My photos covered about three hours and ended with Zad taking a few more photos hours later.  I'm glad to capture a few moments of our day in Flagstaff after an eventful morning with Aunt Casey at New Frontiers and a little vomit on the way home...we'll see what November brings!










No comments:

Post a Comment