Thursday, February 14, 2013

Our 1st Valentine's Day

Cracks me up to see this picture and all the hairspray in my hair to get it to look that big (I have amazingly fine hair).  Steve and I had just started dating and we doubled with my roommate and a friend of Steve's to the Valentine's formal at Ricks College.

I loooooved this dress that I made with my mom, or more accurately, she made, I probably helped very little.  Steve surprised me a few days later on the actual 14th with balloons in my psych class.  I kept thinking at the time we would only date a few weeks and get sick of each other....that didn't last long.  A few weeks later I knew we would be married.

Love you Steve! Happy Valentine's Day!!

4 comments:

  1. That's hilarious, and Steve still has the exact same smile. Angie you have always reminded me of Drew Barrymore. Maybe that's why I've always thought you were so cool and wanted to be your friend, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, if you can call that a smile! He's actually become better at smiling since the boys. Drew Barrymore huh? Well, Steve always said before we ever hung out, "We should be friends with the Owens, they seem cool." Who'd thought we would be here?? You'll never know how thankful I am for our friendship and all the blessings it has given me!

      Delete
  2. awesome photo. whose map of ohio?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm, mine. Kinda writing a missionary for a while....this pic was the beginning of the end of that! :)

      Delete